David brings over thirty years of experience in the renovation of historic buildings. Dave was the project manager of the renovation and addition to the Marlboro College Library, Dublin Town Hall, as well as many other notable library, municipal, and academic projects. He serves on boards and committees in the Monadnock region, including the Hancock Historic District and planning committees.
- 1979 Bachelor of Architecture, Pratt Institute
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Architect, State of New Hampshire
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- 2013 – Present Daniel V. Scully Architects Keene, New Hampshire – Project Architect / Project Manager
- 2008 – 2012 Richard Monahon Architects Peterborough, NH. – Project Architect / Project Manager
- 2003 – 2007 Daniel V. Scully Architects Keene, New Hampshire
- Project Architect / Project Manager / Consultant
- Project Architect/Manager for Dublin Town Hall
- Project Architect/Manager for Building A – Railroad Development
- Project Manager for Marlboro College Library
- 2002 – 2008 David Drasba Architect, Principal of firm located in Hancock, NH. Commercial and residential projects primarily in New Hampshire and Pennsylvania.
- 1993 – 2002 Drasba Widdall Architects, Senior partner in charge of day to operations 10 person architectural firm with offices in Lancaster, PA and Peterborough, NH.
- 1987 – 1993 David Lynch & Associates, Architects. Lancaster, PA. One of two associates in this +30 person firm specializing in educational and commercial projects. Responsible for managing project architects, draftspersons and interior designers. Also project architect for many of the firms largest projects.
- 1985 – 1986 Pierre Belhumeur, Architect, Greenfield, MA. – Project manager and project architect.
- 1980 – 1985 David Lynch & Associates, Architects. Lancaster, PA. – Project designer and project manager.
- 1979 Levengood Associates, Architects. Lancaster, PA. – Project designer and draftsperson.
- American Institute of Architects
- New Hampshire Preservation Alliance
- Hancock Meeting House Renovation Committee
- Hancock, NH Historic District Committee, former chairman
- Hancock, NH Village planning Committee
- Peterborough Rotary Club, club secretary
- Manheim Township Traffic Impact Study, vice-chairman. Manheim, PA
- Manheim Township Planning Commission, former chairman.
- Manheim Township Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee.
- Lancaster City Exterior Property Review Committee. Lancaster, PA
PROJECT ARCHITECT / MANAGER FOR THE FOLLOWING COMPLETED PROJECTS
SCHOOLS COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITY
- Marlboro College Library – 10,000 SF Renovatios and 15,000 SF Addition
- Franklin & Marshall College – Renovations to ‘Common Ground’ Dining Room.
- Franklin & Marshall College – Goethean Hall, Renovations to department offices and classrooms.
- Franklin & Marshall College – Meyran Hall, Renovations to music, theater, dance and film departments.
- Franklin & Marshall College – Greenhouse and Growth Room
- Franklin & Marshall College – Mayser Hall, New squash courts, renovations of athletic offices facilities.
- Franklin & Marshall College – Hackman Science Center, Renovations of 96,000 SF, addition of 6,000 SF
- Franklin & Marshall College – New Athletic and Recreation Building, 50 m. pool, indoor track, 135,000 SF
- Pennsylvania Academy of Music – Music Library, Recital Hall, Second floor addition.
- Millersville University – Student Dormitory, 63,000 SF Dorm Suites for 200 student
- Millersville University – Student Nightclub
- Millersville University – Student Lodging, Phase 1, Apartments for 54 students
- Millersville University – Student Lodging Phase 2 & 3, Apartments for 216 students
- Millersville University – Student Center Renovation of 20,000 SF and addition of 53,000 SF
- Millersville University – Stine Building, Renovations of offices, computer labs, and classrooms, 6000 SF
- Millersville University – Lenhard Hall, Renovation of 10-story student dormitory
- Gettysburg College – Schmucker Hall, Addition of multi-use art studio and interior renovations.
- Gettysburg College – Masters Hall, Physics Building renovations of 16,000 SF & addition of 4,000 SF
- Gettysburg College – Glatfelter Hall, Renovation and addition to main classroom building, 42,000 SF
- Gettysburg College – Majestic Building Student Housing, Apartments for 60 students.
- Pennsylvania School of Art and Design – Renovate former warehouse to art & design school, 50,000 SF
- Lebanon Valley College – Campus Art Gallery, Renovate former church into art gallery and recital hall.
- Susquehanna University – Seibert Hall, Renovation of multi-use building, classrooms, offices, 45,000 SF
- Honeybrook Elementary School, Twin Valley School District – New 600 student school
- New Middle School, Twin Valley School District – New 1,100 student middle school
- Robeson Elementary School, Twin Valley School District – Renovations and addition to 600 student school
- Peterborough Players Staff and Intern Housing
- Dental Clinic for Seven Hills at Groton
- 51 Railroad Street Keene, NH- 4 story, 30,000 SF mixed use building, retail, office space and apartments
- Millwork Masters Showroom – 11,000 SF retail building
- The Inn at Millersville – 62 Room Inn
- Majestic Building Annex to Hotel Gettysburg – Shared facility with Gettysburg College and Hotel Gettysburg
- Old Guard Insurance Group – New 60,000 SF & 20,000 SF Renovations for corporate and rental offices
- Lancaster Newspapers, Inc. – Addition & Renovations to 5 story 65,000 SF office space
- Route 272 Retail / Office Center – Design for 100,000 SF Retail and office center
- J. Walter Miller Foundry – Office renovations and new warehouse facility to support foundry.
- CoreSourse Health Care – Historic and non- historic Renovations to 5 buildings 50,000 SF office space
- Dawood Engineering – 6,000 SF professional office building
- Educators Mutual Life Insurance – Renovations and space planning for 50,000 SF office building
- Dana Corporation – Renovations and space planning for 65,000 SF of office space
- Work ‘N’ Gear Clothing Store – 5,000 SF retail building
- Benchmark Construction Company – Design of corporate office space
- Peterborough Community Center – Conversion of 11,000 SF National Guard Armory into recreation center.
- Peterborough Town House – Energy efficiency renovations.
- Rindge Meeting House Window Restoration
- Washington, NH Meeting House Renovations & Addition.
- Bradford Town Hall Renovations & Addition.
- Sheiling Forest Visitor Center – Renovation of visitor and learning center.
- Dublin Town Hall – Renovation of historic town hall meeting room & addition
- Fuller Library – Renovation of library on the National Register of Historic Building.
- Akron Borough Municipal Building – 6,000 SF Conversion of warehouse into town offices
- Manheim Township Municipal Building – 4,000SF addition and 4,000 renovations of town offices
FEASIBILITY STUDIES & MASTER PLANS
- Wyman Tavern & Ball Mansion for Cheshire County Historical Society
- Peterborough Community Center Master Plan
- Latchis Theater Master Plan
- Francis W. Parker Charter School
- Lancaster Catholic High School
- Pennsylvania Academy of Music
- Akron Retail Center
- Lititz Commercial Center